Sweet Memories Love Song

Diposkan oleh Andhy Djaya | 22.50

To this old western song certainly born 1970's remember these songs once or never heard, songs under this despite playing more repeatedly guaranteed will never be boring (up to year 2050 if this song can still be heard?) below the title list and you can download for free

A.
B.
C.

D.
Don't Sleep away the night (Daniel Sahuleka)

Do that to me one More time (Captain Tennilla)

Dancing Queen (ABBA)
E.
Ebony and Ivory (Paul Mcartney)
Eternal Flame (Human Nature)

F.
G.
H
I.
I love You ( Sofie )
I just Call to say ilove you (stevie wonder)

Imagine (john lennon)
I can't smile without You (Barry Manilow)
I've been away too long (George Baker)
J.
K.
Killing me softly (roberta flack)

L.
Love Story (Andi william)

M.
My Way (Frank Sinatra)
My Girl ( The Temtation)
N.
O.
One Day In your life (Michael Jackson)
Only You ( The Platters)
P.
Q.
R.
S.
Still got the blues (Gary Moore)
Solitaire (Carpenters )
Smoke Get In your Eyes ( The Platters )
T.
The Great pretender (The Platters)
U.
V.
W.
Woman in Love (Barbra Sterisand)
X.
Y.
Z.










2 komentar
  1. Andico 23 Desember 2008 01.30  

    salam kenal...

  2. jak 15 Juni 2014 07.26  

    thanks

Poskan Komentar